2011-12-23

Kvack i käften

Apropos geschäftet Power Balance* tipsade skepchick.se om en finfin recension av de magiska armbanden:

I have been wearing this now for five months now. During this time the length of my manhood has increased by five (YES FIVE!!!) inches, I can now also find a woman's G-spot, cook better than Gordon Ramsay and have run the 100 meters in 8.4 seconds. I can also turn my head 240 degrees just like an Owl. I have changed from a 5'4", balding, four eyed, pot bellied, weakling with bad breath, to a 6'2" muscular hunk, with a full head of hair, 20:20 vision and a six pack. Thanks to this amazing device I am now the man other men dream to be. Yesterday a man ran out of a luxury car showroom and for no apparent reason gave me the keys to a Ferrari, weeping with joy he dropped to his knees and said, "the God like aura around you has inspired me to reach for the stars, here is is a token of my never-ending gratitude". I just smiled and added it to my collection. I cannot praise this product enough don't delay buy one today!!!

- Amazon.co.uk

Osäker på hur det går med armbanden. I Sverige har de stora kedjorna som saluförde smörjan slutat med det åtminstone öppet. Ryktet om att företaget skulle knäckts av missnöjda kunders stämning kanske är överdrivet? - De har nyligen lanserat en ny grej.

Power Balance: Den magiska tandställningen



Inte för att idén är ny. Här har ni Armourbite - One technology for every athlete:



Unleash a better athlete! Och börja samla på Ferrari, kantänka.


* Den postens rubriks "G-rb-ll-g" klingar plötsligt oerhört illa tack vare den där jobbige på TV. De skulle ha dumpat lådan i älven.

Inga kommentarer: